The Only Active Apparel and Athleisure trade show – Where Fitness Meets Fashion
The Active Collective was started in 2014 as a sub-category on the floor of our well-known Swim Collective Trade Show. In early 2015, Active Collective launched as its own show in Southern California, and has since been crowned as the only trade show specializing in active and athleisure fashion.
Showcasing over 250 brands, the Active Collective has featured a wide range of products from the fitness fashion marketplace including active performance, active fashion, accessories, and footwear. Don’t miss out on the industry’s leading active fashion and athleisure trade show, occurring twice annually in Southern California, and twice annually in New York City.
A Can’t-Miss Marketplace for Activewear Manufacturers
- International Reach– The show draws buyers from across the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia
- Qualified Activewear Buyers– More than 1,000 qualified buyers from core activewear retailers, major department stores, online retailers, sports specialty stores, gyms, studios, boutiques, and hotel/resort buying groups attend each show.
- High Buyer to Exhibitor Ratio– typically more than 5 qualified buyers per exhibitor on the show floor.
- Unique Intimate Environment– Unlike larger trade shows, Active Collective has an intimate, beachy vibe. All exhibitors are under one roof at the beach front location, enabling buyers to easily walk the entire show to see and meet with exhibiting brands.
- PR Value– The show is attended by the top trade and consumer media outlets, including print, online and social media.
- Interact & Engage– The show features fitness events during show days, as well as events for manufacturers to mix and mingle with buyers and media.
- Turn-Key Set Up – Exhibitor booths come turn-key; hard walls, table, chairs, back-wall graphics, lights, rails or shelves, and overhead ID signs are all included and built prior to exhibitor set-up. Three layout options are available, with the option to add a model change room. Exhibitor set-up is minimal, as your booth will be ready to hang your samples and place your décor. Additionally, it provides a cleaner look to the show, and makes the buying experience easier for our attendees.