The Only Active Apparel and Athleisure trade show – Where Fitness Meets Fashion
The Active Collective was started in 2014 as a sub-category on the floor of our well-known Swim Collective Trade Show. In early 2015, Active Collective launched as its own show in Southern California, and has since been crowned as the only trade show specializing in active and athleisure fashion.
Showcasing over 250 brands, the Active Collective has featured a wide range of products from the fitness fashion marketplace including active performance, active fashion, accessories, and footwear. Don’t miss out on the industry’s leading active fashion and athleisure trade show, occurring twice annually in Southern California, and twice annually in New York City.
A Can’t-Miss Marketplace for Activewear Manufacturers
- International Reach– The show draws buyers from across the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia
- Qualified Activewear Buyers– More than 1,000 qualified buyers from core activewear retailers, major department stores, online retailers, sports specialty stores, gyms, studios, boutiques, and hotel/resort buying groups attend each show.
- High Buyer to Exhibitor Ratio– typically more than 5 qualified buyers per exhibitor on the show floor.
- Unique Intimate Environment– Unlike larger trade shows, Active Collective has an intimate, beachy vibe. All exhibitors are under one roof, enabling buyers to easily walk the entire show to see and meet with exhibiting brands.
- PR Value– The show is attended by the top trade and consumer media outlets, including print, online and social media.
- Interact & Engage– The show features fitness events during show days, as well as events for manufacturers to mix and mingle with buyers and media.
- Turn-Key Set Up – Exhibitor booths come turn-key; walls, table, chairs, back-wall graphics, lights, and rails or shelves, are all included and built prior to exhibitor set-up. Exhibitor set-up is minimal, as your booth will be ready to hang your samples and place your décor. Additionally, it provides a cleaner look to the show, and makes the buying experience easier for our attendees.
Meet with Key Retailers
Be a part of the first and largest activewear marketplace attended by major department stores, sport specialty stores, online stores, luxury resorts, hotels and spas, boutiques, gyms, and studios from all across the globe. A few retailers registered to attend Active Collective:
24 Hour Fitness (400+ locations)
AES International (Montage Resorts, Terranea Resort, The Beverly Hills Hotel, Hotel Bel Air)
Bandier (5 locations)
Bar Method Corporate (120+ locations)
Barney’s (15 locations)
Barre 3 Corporate (90+ locations)
Barry’s Bootcamp (25+ locations)
Belk (300+ locations)
Caesars (50+ retail locations, including Anthology Suites & Villas, Bally’s, Caesars, The Cromwell, Flamingo, Harrah’s, The LINQ, Paris and more)
CorePower Yoga (140+ locations)
Dick’s Sporting Goods (675+ locations)
Evolve Fit Wear
Fitness Hub (4 locations)
Hilton Hotels Worldwide (540 Hilton Properties)
JD Sports (500+ locations)
KSL Resorts (Beach Village at the Del, Monarch Beach Resort, Vail Mountain Lodge)
Londo Mondo (3 locations)
Maris Collective (32+ locations inside luxury resorts such as Four Seasons and Hotel Californian)
Marshall Retail Group (160+ retail locations including Mandalay, Tropicana, Mirage, Linq, Statosphere, SLS, Planet Hollywood, Paris, Monte Carlo, Harrahs, Flamingo, Excalibur and more)
Merritt Club (8 gym locations)
Neiman Marcus (80+ locations)
REI (130+ locations)
Scheel’s (27+ locations)
SIX:02 (31+ locations)
Soul Cycle (85+ locations)
Sports Basement (9 locations)
The Dailey Method Corporate (50+ locations)
The Sports Edit
TJ Maxx (1,200+ locations)
Travel Traders (200+ retail locations including Hyatt Lake Tahoe, Waldorf Astoria, Hilton Waikoloa Village, Hyatt Gainey Ranch Scottsdale, Hyatt Regency Newport Beach, Wyndham Rio Mar, El San Juan Hotel and more)
Vail Resorts Retail (180+ locations, including Heavenly Lake Tahoe, St Regis Aspen, Grand Hyatt Aspen, Peaks Resort Telluride, Any Mountain Outdoor Stores, Canyon Mountain Park City and more)
Yoga Works (70+ locations)
Zalando (15+ locations)
…and many more!